Machankura Terms of Service
This agreement describes the policies and procedures of Machankura ("Machankura", “we”, “our” or “us”) regarding the terms when using machankura.com (the “Site”), our mobile application for iOS, macOS, Windows and Android (the “App”), and the other services, features, products, content or applications offered by Machankura (together with the Site and the App, the “Services”). As used in this Terms of Services, “You” means the Subscriber or User.
While using our service you agree that:
- You will not use our service to cause malicious harm to other computers/networks.
- You will not hinder our ability to deliver the service through malicious or excessive activities while using our service.
- The service that is offered to you is provided on an “as is” basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our service. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have an uninterrupted service. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services.
- In any event, Machankura shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to the service and this will not include court costs or attorney fees irrespective of any statutes or laws that may be interpreted otherwise.
- We reserve the right to update these terms of service. Users will be notified about the updates before they take effect. Users that do not agree with the updates terms of service will need to stop using the service.
- In the event of any violation of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notification. No refunds or credit will be given upon termination.
These are the binding agreement you as user agree to when using the service.